  From: Marcia Baronda<mailto:marciabmar...@gmail.com>
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 10:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Being blunt

  tsk tsk to her for those un 4H words and GOOD FOR YOU for speaking for the
horses! On the local news one day they showed a cattle truck that had
overturned on the turnpike in Topeka. They wer bulldozing those cattle off the
road. They were crying and a lot of them had been severely injured. I was so
P----d that I could not sit down as I called the station and told them what I
thought. they ask if I was mad that they showed that. I said no, I was glad I
got to see what goes on, what happens to animals who are hurt. they are
bulldozed. I could not believe my eyes. than I promptly e=mailed KDOT and told
them what I thought. Apparently I wasn't the only one. There was an apology on
the newscast that night and a promise to have a veterinarian present if it
happened again. Livestock does not fall under the Animal welfare Act, which is
a crying shame.

  On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 6:30 PM, katskat1