Yes, I really spent a lot of time bawling my eyes out when I was on that list.
Tell me, is pat klien still on there? Now, That is one very smart woman. I
tried to email her not long ago and did not get a response.
Love the name, Will Feral...LOL,
What do u mean Alice was trapped at 6 weeks?

Sent from my iPad