my vet vaccinated fletch when he was neutered...which i don't ever let
anyone do, because i figure surery is gonna lower their immune systems...not
a good time to vaccinate. but I was suprised when I saw on my bill that he
had been vacd for felv...which i did not ask for. let me tell you, that cat
attacked all my other cats and was so mad for 2 or 3 weeks. It turned this
whole house upside down. i have never experienced anything like that in all
my years of having cats. Then i was reading in Dr Pitcairn and also Dr.
halmiltons books about that very same thing happening to cats after being
vaccinated. i was suprised to see it in words!! It was just weird. Anyone
else have this happen?
marcia

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 1:59 PM, Beth <create_me_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  I don't vaccinate FeLV kitties. My 1st 2 FeLV girls died right after
> being  vaccinated & I've heard of that happening from other people, too.
>
> Beth
>  Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter! www.Furkids.org <http://www.furkids.org/>
>

>  ------------------------------

*Marcia Baronda*
*Baronda Supplies & Service, Inc.*
*1550 S 2700 Rd.*
*Herington, Kansas 67449*
*Phone: 785-466-2501*
*Cell:    785-230-6499*
**
**" *I wish to address ethics as it applies to our companion animals. As a
veterinarian, I am an advocate for the rights of these wonderful beings who
inhabit the earth and our homes, sharing this journey with us. It is my
conviction that these animals,and all plants and animals, domesticated or
wild, have inherent rights that are separate from their ability to benefit
humans. They have the same right to exist as we do."  Don Hamilton DVM*