From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Marcia Baronda
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 4:03 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Being blunt

my vet vaccinated fletch when he was neutered...which i don't ever let
anyone do, because i figure surery is gonna lower their immune systems...not
a good time to vaccinate. but I was suprised when I saw on my bill that he
had been vacd for felv...which i did not ask for. let me tell you, that cat
attacked all my other cats and was so mad for 2 or 3 weeks. It turned this
whole house upside down. i have never experienced anything like that in all
my years of having cats. Then i was reading in Dr Pitcairn and also Dr.
halmiltons books about that very same thing happening to cats after being
vaccinated. i was suprised to see it in words!! It was just weird. Anyone
else have this happen?

marcia