Hi Marcia,
  Glad to hear Fletch is looking better!  After what I went through
with Alice (trapped at 6weeks, lost to wet FIP at 12 weeks), I'd leave
him on it for awhile even after he seems ok, just to be sure.  I am on
the FIP list too, as hard as the FeLV stories are, FIP is even worse!
I only got to know Alice for 6 weeks, but I was able to enjoy her FeLV
positive brother Will Feral for 3.5 years, and at least see him grow
into adulthood.  I still miss them both.
  I also do vaccinations every 3 years on my adult cats, but I wait
until kittens are a little older now and do just one thing at a time,
even though it means lots more visits.  And I will never again
vaccinate anyone so soon after they have "recovered" from an illness.
Guess the most important thing I've learned from these lists that
it's ok to question my vet and sometimes say "no", instead of just
blindly trusting them like I did with Alice...
   I haven't had to deal with CRF yet (knock on wood).  That is
interesting about the kidneys, I hadn't heard that before.  I wonder
if I am stressing their kidneys out more by spreading out the
vaccines?  Hmmm, all such a balancing act!  I do get yearly complete
blood panels done on two of the surviving siblings of Will and Alice.
They are both FeLV neg, but have severe food/environmental allergies.
I think their immune systems just went on overdrive fighting FeLV and
could never slow down.  Wish the science on all of these diseases
would move forward faster.  Sigh.

Hoping to hear of Fletch's continued improvement,
Head bumps from Beth N., Blue, Moxie, Dash, and Scooter (Alice and Will's sibs)