I can't even bear the thought! It makes me sick!!  I believe an eye for an eye
in this case. Let's see how they like it!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Natalie
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:03 AM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Hunters

  It's legal for some, like the hired guns, sharpshooters; they bait the area
for weeks before, then come in at night, have bright lights, and all the deer
just walk up to the slaughter. If they're not dead, they put a plastic bag over
their heads to finish them off, while they drag them away, still kicking..Or
the use a large net that drops on a bunch of deer in a baited area, they really
struggle, while they shoot them (not easy to aim well at a thrashing animal!)

  There's such great sportsmanship involved, it's hard to respect or even like
these guys!