I thought he did take in ferals at his ranch.  Ones that were pulled from
animal control or had to be relocated.  Heard that years ago so I'm not sure.

 Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 23:17:08 -0500
From: g...@optonline.net
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] caboodle ranch - other side of the story links

I know many people who do TNR and have dedicated volunteers taking care of
them, even trapping for vet visits. Personally, I don’t like some of the ways
that TNR cats are provided or NOT provided for.  Some groups spay cats and
release them almost immediately, even in freezing weather (when it is a known
fact that healing is seriously hindered) , and such consequences as infections,
and even disembowelment due to ruptures.Yes, one should expect cats at such a
ranch to be provided with medical care!I can’t even imagine how many people are
required to seriously care for 700 cats!Natalie From:
felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org