I love the possums too! They used to eat with my inside outers on my front
porch, and would sit in the squirrel feeding box that I had in the front yard.
I love em and the fact that they are marsupials make them all the more
fascinating(-:

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.