Whenever someone dumps a cat around here, I always see them eating together
with possums - it's amazing.  The first time I saw it, I was really terrified
for the cat!

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of dlg...@windstream.net
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 12:22 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] RACCOON GETTING INTO CAT STATION

cats and possums getting along.  That was one worry I had about feeding the
birds, that the cats could be hurt by them.  So far, all my cats have enough
good sense to back off when they and the coons come up to eat.  Somehow they
seem to know they could not win a fight with either one of them.  Coons can
kill a full grown dog, especially if they get them in enough water to hold
their head down until the drown them.