 From: dot winkler <venus7ora...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] RACCOON GETTING INTO CAT STATION

Hi there - anyone out there - does anyone know how to construct or how to
keep raccoon out of an outdoor cat colony dry feeder?  I am feeding 7 outdoor
cats and now there is a raccoon in the area eating all the dry food every night
in the dry food feeding station.  I feed the cats by day some meat and throw
away the plates when done.  But the dry food is a staple food for them which
they need to supplement the one feeding I give.  Also, in case I can't get
there to feed them.  Any suggestions?  I have seen some constructions on line
but the cats have to jump up to get into them and there is one older cat I
don't think he can jump up into anything!  Please let me know.  I know this has
nothing to do with leukemia, but it does have to do with helping cats.  Dotty -
Freehold, NJ