My only problem is that I feed the birds on my deck (actually a piece of gutter
nailed to the outside of the railing.  did this because coons, etc kept
stealing my feeders) and possum eat one seed and poop 2 times, leaving ilttle
oval shapped droppings all over the place.  If I could just teach them to eat
on the deck and poop somewhere else.