Please do NOT involve animal control.  Shelters everywhere are FULL and
these cats will be euthanized.  Are any of them socialized (tame) or are
they feral?  Ferals are not adoptable. I've been feeding and TNR a colony of
feral cats for 10 years now.  They count on you for food. Where are you
located. Perhaps some of the people in this group can pitch in and help
while you recover.