I could use the links/recipe for my pride.  Right now they get dry duck
alternated with canned and the mice,moles, voles and srews they catch outside.
They very seldom get a bird because theya are too fast for them.  I have a
neighbor who raises rabbits for food and I could get one from him.  I tried
one, but just gave it to them and they backed off from it.  I think it was
bigger than they are and that bothered them.  Found one recipe that said use
ground meat, bones, organs, the whole animal.  Yes or no?  I have noticed that
when they catch a mouse, or mole, they never eat the organs.  Any reason why?