 From: Marcia <marciabmar...@gmail.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 4, 2012 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Bow Hunting

Good point Natalie. The way they are being reared is a huge problem. I live in
cattle country. I know that animals are only valued for dollars. I hear a lot
listening to farmers, I don't say anything, that way I learn more about that
mentality. I hugely detest gestation crates for pigs, who so do not deserve
that. I write my congressman, sign petitions and share all that on FB. Because
there are a ton of people out there that don't know where their food came from!

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 4, 2012, at 4:22 PM, Natalie <at...@optonline.net> wrote:

Actually, people started eating meat when the Ice Age came, they had to become
hunters because they used to be mostly gatherers when the climate was
conducive, and I’m sure that occasionally, they would hunt, too.