Diarrhea control gel by van beek clears it right up if its bacterial. I had a
lot of cats years ago that had been dumped on me and I could not catch them to
vaccinate. Pretty soon they all started dying, and it was panleuk. I had a
bottle of excenel that I had used on my Pygmy goat for mastitis. It wasn't
labeled for cats at that time but I knew it killed fast growing bacteria, like
toxic shock. Didn't think I had anything to lose so I started hitting everyone
up with it and it saved their lives! Fortunately the next year in the Plumb
Veterinary drug Handbook it was labeled for cats. 1 mg per lb. 50 mg per ML
just in case you ever need it(-:

Sent from my iPhone