Were they dewormed?  Shots are one thing but deworming is important even if the
test for worms is negative.  Most kittens from street moms or who have been
abandoned have worms.  Deworming is done prophylactically by most rescue
organizations.

too!

 is feeding them wet food, Friskies/wet and Meow Mix/wet.  I have tried to
 get the kittens to eat Before Grain wet food, but they will not eat
it.  The kittens will lap up a little water, but nothing excessive.
Problem is, they walk away and vomit up the water.