Thank you.  I love that group!  Stephanie is wonderful!  Thank you for the
link.
As for vaccinating, I order two different vaccines: with and without-4
ways.  I found a cheaper source.  From a vet catalog.  Local pet store-the
owner is a vet tech and she offers vaccinations at her store.  Running a
cat rescue, I cannot afford to have the vet vaccinate the 30 cats we have
in our care.  We're foster based.
With Mozart, I just want the best for him.  I still have a hard time
accepting that he has feline leukemia.  At least now I know it is not a
death sentence.
My vet is research T-Cyte therapy for me.  She never heard of it.  I hope
it can be of use for Mozart.

--Beth