I had an FeLV cat who belonged to a friend. He was her cat, but lived at my
house because I have FeLV cats. He has been battlingStomatitis the last few
months. She picked him up to take him to the vet yesterday morning. During his
exam they felt a mass in his tummy. They put him under to explore further. He
had cancer from his abdomen to his esophagus. They never woke him back up. He
looked & acted so healthy except for the stomatits. He is very much missed. He
was a silly, sweet, mischievous boy. & I loved him for all of it!

 Beth