Sorry about your baby, Lorrie. But you never know. Siblings can succumb at
totally different times. I hope you have your tortie for a long time.

Beth

________________________________
 From: Lorrie <felineres...@frontier.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Napoleon lost his battle

I am so sorry Beth. I lost a 10 month old young male to FelV yesterday.
He was the third one of a litter of 4 FelV kittens I took in last June.
I still have one, a dilute tortie, and so far she seems fine, but
with this terrible disease we never know how long we'll have them.

Thank you for loving this boy. They are all so precious and losing
them never gets easier.....

Lorrie