Condolences on the loss of this kitty.  They are all special friends.

Bonnie

From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
Beth
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 2:46 PM
To: FeLV Talk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Napoleon lost his battle

I had an FeLV cat who belonged to a friend. He was her cat, but lived at my
house because I have FeLV cats. He has been battling Stomatitis the last few
months. She picked him up to take him to the vet yesterday morning. During
his exam they felt a mass in his tummy. They put him under to explore
further. He had cancer from his abdomen to his esophagus. They never woke
him back up. He looked & acted so healthy except for the stomatits. He is
very much missed. He was a silly, sweet, mischievous boy. & I loved him for
all of it!

 Beth

Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter!
<http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/21.gif>  www.Furkids.org