My heart goes out to you and your friend.  Napoleon was truly loved

Sharyl

________________________________
 From: Beth <create_me_...@yahoo.com>
To: FeLV Talk <Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 5:45 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Napoleon lost his battle

I had an FeLV cat who belonged to a friend. He was her cat, but lived at my
house because I have FeLV cats. He has been battlingStomatitis the last few
months. She picked him up to take him to the vet yesterday morning. During his
exam they felt a mass in his tummy. They put him under to explore further. He
had cancer from his abdomen to his esophagus. They never woke him back up. He
looked & acted so healthy except for the stomatits. He is very much missed. He
was a silly, sweet, mischievous boy. & I loved him for all of it!

 Beth
Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter! http://www.furkids.org/