 From: Patricia Romagna <msp...@verizon.net>
To: "Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2013 8:15 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] (no subject)

Hi,

I'm sorry but I will need to leave your discussions.  My cat, William (as in
Shakespeare) ran away last month.  I just hope that he found a loving family.
When I went away for a week and a half I hired someone to come to my house just
in case he returned home.  I live in a townhouse community so every house looks
the same and he never left the house before.  I will probably get another high
needs cat.  I adopted William knowing that he had leukemia.  Basically I want
to adopt a cat that no one else wants.  Wishing all of the best to the members
of the group.