From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
Beth
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 8:01 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] (no subject)

Patricia -

Have you put up flyers around your complex?
I had a cat escape when some workers were working at a condo I used to live
at. We didn't see him for a week, but still put out food & let all the
neighbors know. A neighbor spotted him & we found he was living in a crack
between 2 buildings. I had to hire a professional pet rescuer to get him.
out. It took 2 weeks to get him back.
I really had thought I would never see him again, but, my vet told me to
keep looking. She said cats rarely ever go far.
I hope you find your baby.

Beth

Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter!
<http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/21.gif>  www.Furkids.org