I have a variety of wheels, but the one I am using most now is my Ashford electric. I turn on the t.v. with the spinner on the counter next to me, kick back in my Lazy-boy recliner with my Bulldog in my lap, flip the switch and spin to my hearts content. My son walked in one day and said, "Isn't that cheating?" It does feel kind of decadent. Bon Bons anyone? To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: set nomail To restore send: set mail
- Re: electric spinners jean fink
- Re: electric spinners Cathy de Seton
- Re: electric spinners Dee Dee Williams
- Re: electric spinners Holly
- Re: electric spinners Elaine Benfatto
- Re: electric spinners Cathy de Seton
- Re: electric spinners Holly
- Re: electric spinners Dee Dee Williams
- Re: electric spinners Sage McKenzie
- RE: electric spinners Suzanne Correira
- Re: electric spinners Jean Inda
- Re: electric spinners Holly
