I never thought about myself as primitive for knitting , on the contrary , i am excercizing my math !!! excercizing my fingers, providing myself and others with lovely ORIGINAL things, etc:>:>:> Years ago when my children were in school , they had a Dress code, that included Green sweaters/vests, the bought ones were paper thin, and in Israel Schools aren`t heated well if at all. My solution , i looked at the sweaters .vests and knitted my chilldren better quality sweaters /vests. One day a teacher started harrassing my daughter about her sweater [even though i asked in city hall , and they said as long it was in same colors and forms [ V opening ] it was ok. At a certain moment the teacher said ; If your mother wasn`t too lazy to buy a proper sweater , you would have to wear that handmade thing ,,,, " ,, i went to scahool , ands explained to the teacher that she was not a very educative figure !!! Ps i also sewed my daughter flannel shirts as the Acrylic ones were horrible. Years later when She was in the army , girls had to wear white socks and she froze , my mother knitted her white socks, she was looked one day by MP, looked and and commented i wish my mother would have knitted me some warmer socks, When my son went into the army i knitted him regulatyion sweaters since the given army sweaters were thin, he wore the home made ones at night etc...
mirjam

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail