My mother is like Mirjam. I feel so lucky. I have always been warm because she likes to knit. Unfortunately, she likes acrylic yarns so I will buy her wool for my stuff. The acrylic is cheaper, but I find it pills and makes me cold and sometimes makes me itch. Wool keeps me warm, is often more expensive, but if you buy the cheap stuff, sometimes makes me itch. Itching sometimes increases circulation, providing even more warmth (grin).
Tricia

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail