On Jun 21, 2007, at 2:02 AM, keith helgesen wrote:

As I said in my original post- (which sparked Denis's response which created this thread)- I do not want or need anything more complex than Fin 2001 for
my usage.

Hmm, I bet you would really enjoy auto-placing expressions (2004), and linked parts (2007) would definitely save a lot of time during the revision process. Later versions of Finale have much better default settings, too. I'm not trying to convert you, but those are great, great features that I can hardly imagine doing without now.

But regardless of your own needs, it would be the community-minded thing to do if you were to write into MakeMusic in support of upgrading the existing feature set so that it works better for those who do need it.

Christopher