Thanks Henrik,
Well for this, there are two buttons on stage.
When you hover over one it makes a message appear, if the other another message appears. So if I dont use those, your saying that when I roll out, the listener is removed automatically?

I dont want my project to make peoples computer fans start freaking out because of unremoved listeners. lol

Best,
Karl