Karl DeSaulniers skriver:
> Thanks Henrik,
> Well for this, there are two buttons on stage.
> When you hover over one it makes a message appear, if the other another
> message appears.
> So if I dont use those, your saying that when I roll out, the listener
> is removed automatically?

I am saying that the last argument to addEventListener becomes
irrelevant. the argument only matters if the listener function has
captured a reference to its original scope
(shown as savedThis in the debugger) (the class instance it came from)
AND the original scope has no more live references to it AND the
listened to object is live.

This is irrelevant, since in nearly all cases the original scope was the
one who created the listened to object in the first place and as such
both will die at the same time.