From: Eric Wachsmann - FlexRadio [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 8:15 AM
To: 'Jeff Anderson'; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] Interesting behavior when connected to a dummy
load

Jeff,

I believe the answer lies in the spur reduction algorithm.  This line is
the key:

=
long sr_tuning_word = (tuning_word & ~(0x80007fffffff)) |
0x000080000000; // clear first bit, low 31 bits; set bit 31
=

Setting bit 31 for the spur reduced tuning word (sr_tuning_word) may be
what is keeping it from being a perfect 50MHz on the hardware.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems