Andy Ross said:

> > What do we need to do to get YASim to publish convincing values for
> > these properties for piston engines?
> >   /engines/engine[*]/oil-pressure-psi
> >   /engines/engine[*]/oil-temperature-degf
> >   /engines/engine[*]/fuel-pressure-psi
>
> I'm not quite sure what convincing values for these properties would
> be.  The pressures are pump-driven and are, or should be, static under
> normal conditions, right?  The oil temperature can probably be driven
> by a low-pass-filtered output power.  Maybe a tiny bit of
> YASim-specific Nasal glue is what's required here.

If you had an oil-pressure-psi-idle and oil-pressure-psi-maxrpm property you
could then interpolate something reasonable.  Oil-temperature could be hacked
up from a normal maximum and some combination of rpm, time and outside temp.
I'm not sure about fuel-pressure.  Is that usually constant until the pump fails?

Best,

Jim