Jim Wilson wrote:

If you had an oil-pressure-psi-idle and oil-pressure-psi-maxrpm property you
could then interpolate something reasonable. Oil-temperature could be hacked
up from a normal maximum and some combination of rpm, time and outside temp. I'm not sure about fuel-pressure. Is that usually constant until the pump fails?

It varies with throttle and mixture. At 75% power, mine indicates about 5 psi running lean of peak or about 7 psi running rich of peak. I don't remember what it indicates in a full-rich, full-power climb.

All the best,

David