Hi Erik,
Erik Hofman schrieb am 21.08.2008 14:25:
> Hi,
> There are two options, modify the code to reflect what is described in
> README.xmlsound or modify the README file.

I would prefer to modify the README file. I made some asymmetric sound
for helicopters (S58, bo105) and adjusted them, that the result give the
correct sound. But if there are other aircrafts with asymmetric sound
(e. g. multi engine aircrafts), which have "wrong" sound now... Does
anyone know of an aircraft, with "wrong" sound?
> I think I already know the answer, but which of the two is preferred by
> others?
>
> If no one cares that much I'll modify the SimGear code to reflect what
> is described in the README file to prevent the need to modify too many
> configuration files.

I am not sure, if there is any need to modify configuration files if
only the documentation is corrected.
> Erik

Maik