Hi Durk,

Le 30/07/2010 09:38, Durk Talsma a écrit :
> And, as an aside, but I'm sure everybody is aware of that: only the _default_
> compilation behavior is changed. If you compile with --enable-atcdcl, you'll
> still be able to get ATIS messages.

By the way, kln89_page_apt.cxx (
http://gitorious.org/fg/flightgear/blobs/next/src/Instrumentation/KLN89/kln89_page_apt.cxx
) is still referencing unconditionally ATCDCL(line 29).

Changing that line to :
#if ENABLE_ATCDCL
#    include <ATCDCL/commlist.hxx>
#else
  #include <ATC/atcutils.hxx>
#endif

leads to compilation errors (ATCData not defined, that is a struct, not
a class BTW).

I commited some changes to fix the MSVC build, but i didn't address that
issue.

Regards,
-Fred

--