Jason Cox wrote:

> I am hoping to try your changes as I was constantly blowing up the
> scenery around YWLM by using osm residental data [...]

OSM "residential" is quite ambitious - I'd be a happy man if I
succeeded building "tertiary" without triggering GPC segfaults in
'fgfs-construct' ....
I think the only solution is to make GPC obsolete - either by replacing
GPC by something different but functional equivalent or "simply" (TM ;-)
by avoiding any polygon clipping in 'fgfs-construct' overall.

        Martin.