> Martin wrote:
> Well, having one where most of the available checkboxes are making just
> a minor difference compared to the single, big "Material shaders"
> switch isn't much better, I'd say  ;-)

Agree. But do note that 3D clouds is also disabled when disabling "Material
shaders".
For me, 3D clouds and trees have much more impact than anything else. Over
TNCM,
just enabling 3D clouds and trees (and anything else disabled, apart from
material
shaders of course) my FPS jumps down from 175 to 100.