Martin Spott

> Gijs de Rooy wrote:
>
> > How about moving these messages to --log-level=warn or the like?
>
> I strongly object: People are willfully committing proprietary stuff
> into FlightGear.  As long as we can't stop this, writing a warning is
> one of the best things "we" (The FlightGear Project) can do.

While not taking any position on the need or level for this alert, could it
please be meaningful!

"Image "D:/Git_New/my_fgdata/Textures/Terrain/sand6.dds" contains non
portable co
mpressed textures.
Usage of these textures depend on an extension that is not guaranteed to be
pres
ent."

Just what is the user meant understand or to do about it?

Vivian