From: Keiron Liddle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 3:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Basic aspects

I presume that was a frustrated email :)

One point I have to make:
You say that you have gone through all the problems and eventually sorted
them out after working through it etc.

Yet after solving the problem you did not write to the list and say (to my
knowledge): I have worked out how to solve a particular problem with FOP,
here is a patch for the website so others will know how to solve this
problem.

If this was done then someone else won't come along, exactly like you, and
explain how frustrating things are and how someone should make things
better. If many people do a bit then there will eventually be a lot of
info.

The limitations page is probably the place for this. ie.
docs/xml-docs/fop/limitations.xml