<snip />

> > Keep in mind, Andreas, Apache Geronimo is already
> > running into headaches, apparently including
> > complaints on "architectural similarities":
> >
> > http://incubator.apache.org/projects/geronimo/20031031_jboss.pdf
> >

> Thanks for the pointer. It will surely be of great help in
> avoiding possible pitfalls.

Wow! Having taken a look at the doc in detail, s.o. *has* been really
careless in there.

My question: how come they didn't succeed in using the ex-JBoss committers'
expertise in avoiding this? I'd say, if they had had you on their team, this
wouldn't have happened :)

Thanks for remaining vigilant about this!

Cheers,

Andreas