executive summary: ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY?

Le Jeudi, 5 fév 2004, à 21:28 Europe/Zurich, Nikolai Grigoriev a écrit :

I realize I was wrong when I answered to this forum - I could not
expect my words to be interpreted this way. Please disregard my
sure I don't induce anyone into wrongdoing. ...

I'm pissed (not my usual language but cannot find a better word) at the discussion which caused this to happen.

People, look at the archives: Nikolai has been kind enough to give input and share his thoughts here several times, even if it meant disclosing some information about RenderX at times. Thanks Nikolai.

Now he's being accused of trying to inject proprietary information into FOP - this is plain surrealistic. I though RESPECT was a given on these lists but apparently it is not for everybody.

In my opinion public apologies are due to Nikolai. Whether he chooses to stay or go is his choice, but letting him go without a word would be another lack of respect.

Nothing personal against anyone - everyone does mistakes at times, the question is whether you try to fix them (or rather, fix what's left) and learn from them.

I tried to refrain from mixing in this as I'm not contributing to FOP currently, but this is too much. I still care for this project and hate to see such things happen.

-Bertrand