I really appreciate your enthusiasm and am very happy,
upon you finding something possibly of use to FOP on
another ML, of your bringing it back to the team.  We
should just be careful in this particular case,
however.

(BTW, you may also wish to look at Xalan, Batik, and
Cocoon for other ideas--*that* code we should be able
to use directly.)

Glen

--- "Andreas L. Delmelle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>