J.Pietschmann wrote:
Simon Pepping wrote:
No UML diagrams for FOP available. Would be nice though.

As soon as I get some spare time, I'll try
 http://sourceforge.net/projects/umldot
I suspect the diagrams to be somewhat unwieldy.

J.Pietschmann

I think that is not good choice for genetaring UML diags, while http://sourceforge.net/projects/umldot is in version 0.1.0 and no screeenshot. On sourceforge are plenty of abondoned or too new projects to be usable. But it is a good idea to generate it (and UML is lovely). Look here, maybe Alma is good choice. Also eclipse TPTP can produce graphical representation of workflow - sequence diagram, but as I know it hasn't got any good export format.

Tomas