In addition to Acrobat 6,7,8,+, Apple QuickView & Evince, I would
think nice to have:
- Acrobat Reader 5 (last version for Mac OS 9 Classic)
- Apple Preview 10.4 (probably similar to QuickView)
- Preview for 10.3 (Panther) would be nice too...

Is it possible the PDF code for option 1 could be 'cleaned up' in the
future (or does it matter)?

Clay

Regards,

The Web Maestro