Howdy,

This question isn't specifically aimed at Jeremias, although he made reference to the logger, which prompted this question:

Is there some sort of newbie tutorial where I could learn how to enable the logger on Windows, RedHat Linux and/or AIX? I've spent many a moment trying to figure out how to use the logger, but to no avail. I run Windows 2000 Pro, Linux RedHat & AIX (I'm just a user of the UNIX/Linux boxes, and not administrator, but I can have admins install/configure stuff for me).

I've seen logger net set errors every time I run FOP from the command line in Windows:
[ERROR] FOP 0.20.4
[DEBUG] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as SAX2 Parser
[ERROR] Logger not set

I think I could learn a lot about the FOP process if I could see a log.

Thanks!

Web Maestro Clay