I'm using Arial font with FOP. I installed the fonts
by following the step to install custom fonts from TTF
on the FOP website using the TTFReader and adding
entries in userconfig.xml.

When I generate a PDF which uses the Arial font, the
width of characters are different for uppercase and
lowercase. The lowercase being lesser width. Is there
anyway I can set any property so that the lowercase
characters are also the same width as the uppercase
characters?

Thank you.
Prakash