From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Ken Poshedly
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2015 8:41 PM
To: Fred Ridder
Cc: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Setup has detected . . .

Nope (to your first paragraph questions).

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 2, 2015, at 11:32 PM, Fred Ridder
<docu...@hotmail.com<mailto:docu...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
Do you by any chance have Adobe Reader X or Adobe Reader XI installed? Either
of these would be detected by the Acrobat 9 installer as a newer Adobe
application for reading PDFs, and most likely cause it to bail out of the
Acrobat installation.

And FWIW, Acrobat 9 had some security issues that may or may not have been
patched because version 9 is now two versions out of date.

-Fred Ridder