Hello all,

We are having trouble while trying to import some Word 2000/2003 documents into
FrameMaker 7.0. We
tried both the "File->Open" and the "File->Import->File" methods.

Contents of one file do get imported when we use the "File->Open" method. But
once you save and
close the resultant FM file, we are unable to open it again. We get a "Not
enough memory to load
the file" error.

For all other files we get an "unable to complete translation" error.

We even tried third party converters such as Filtrix but did not meet with any
success.

Any suggestions on what we could do to complete the import.

Thanks,
Aruna
TASC Consulting Pvt Ltd - Technical Writing, Courseware Development and Training

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/