Lester C. Smalley wrote:

> Precisely - there is a physical layout diagram that must
> print at the exact size.  I could care less if they want to
> scale the VIEW of the PDF online, but it has to print correctly.

In Acrobat 7 Pro, on the Advanced tab of the Document Properties dialog,
there's a Print Scaling setting. The choices are Default and None. Try setting
it to None and see if that does what you want.

Of course, the odds are that even if that setting does the trick, a
sufficiently determined person could circumvent it somehow. But it might stop
the inadvertent scaling to 97% that occurs when someone forgets that the last
time they printed a PDF, they selected Fit to Page.

HTH!
Richard

------
Richard G. Combs