Scott White wrote:

> If we use the PDF creator it does not work. I do not have the PDF
creator
> installed with Distiller 9. If she saves as PDF it does.
> She wants to use Acrobat 8 Professional and its distiller. She can
distill
> a .ps file created with InDesign.

There is no such thing as "PDF creator." If she has Distiller 8
installed, then the Adobe PDF printer instance uses that (with its
default job options, so you may want to make sure that's set correctly).
Don't select Print to File. Just print to the Adobe PDF printer and when
prompted, specify the PDF file name and location.

HTH!
Richard

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer