Albert,

Thank you for initiating this thread. I apologize if this was already
mentioned but in my research I came across two others: Surprise Boogie
(1956) direted by Albert Pierru and sponsored film *Skyscraper* by Clarke
and Van Dyke from 1959, if memory serves.

Two non-avant garde that may be nonetheless of interest are:

*Cry of Jazz *(Ed Bland, 1959)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cry_of_Jazz

Jammin' The Blues (1944)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIFJ81RIyVk